ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006


[I am feeling: confuzzled.]

[I can hear: the birds singing outside.]


I got a card. 4th year in a row. I cant say i wouldnt have missed it if it hadn't come.

But its bugging me.

I know the 1st one was from a girl i met on holiday.

The 2nd was hand-delivered to my house, and i suspect it was this girl who was a friend of a friend who i knew liked me.

But these last 2? Last years and todays. I have no idea who they are from.

At least if it hadnt have come, then i would have been able to assume that the psycho stalker had stopped stalking.
Or that it wasnt my mum sending them. How sad and depressing would that be?! But i have confronted her many times and she swears she has nothing to do with it.

And it wouldnt be any of those girls who all declared their love for me last term...

Wow, all this attention, i must be a catch!

And i must have really high standards also. which is probably a bad thing. Well its either that or...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    YAY! You got my card!

    Just joking.

    Take pics of the card, I can do analysis of the writing, tell you who it's from!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home