ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sittin' here


Im frustrated.

I can't create.
Im just sittin here.

Everyday its the same old story. A levels, and school, and work, a year too much. I know i have to get through this, ya-da-ya-da-blah blah.
But then what?
Uni. Yes! Thats the goal.
But then what?
6 years of being wherever i end up. Working.
But then what?
Graduate.
And end-up being surrounded by cynical and smarmy doctors.
Dont you just hate them.

Im frustrated.
I cant express my creativity.
Because.

I have to bury my head in books, and work.
And work.
And work.
For these grades.
With nothing as yet to work for, no offer.

And i want to do something creative. Make something. Take something. Write something. Do something.

Blogging could be the answer. If maybe i bought www[dot]azuric[dot]com, and obtained and learnt how to use photoshop/dreamweaver/etc and personalised the layout with optional flashy intro.

*Turns up Ivor* I love this song - Dizzee Rascal - Fix Up Look Sharp.
Its loud, and funky, and creative. Punchy, and bassy, hard hitting. Oiiiiiiiiii!!

I feel like a baby, a little to far from his rattle, reaching out for the world out there, reaching and reaching, till i reach too far and fall flat on my face.
I want to get out there, and see the world, go and explore the lonely planet, instead of sittin here and exploring the lonely planet.

India-North2South, Thailand, Indonesia
Oz-east coast, Japan - Tok&Kyo, Hong K
ong, China. Then SouthAm-Inca trail, Co
sta Rio, Carib, Mex, Cali, NY-LON home.


I want to tread this beaten path...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Aw poor Azuric. One step at a time, baby steps. Your still so young, you have your whole life ahead of you to explore and wander. I know you'll get there soon, very soon.

    I love that metaphor, about you being a baby who can't reach his rattle!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home