ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Random Rambling Update


So London was good. (At least i hope.)

I didnt see the Queen, not that it was exactly high on my list of priorities.

And i think my sister will slap me if i say "Mind the gap" one more time.

But the things (and i use that word as Any does, to mean people also, or in this case, just) did make me hungry for September/change.
Normally it would make me feel sad and lonely, but im feeling surprisingly content at the moment.
Although that feeling is much like the weather it seems, judging by me feeling so crap as to want to cry early this evening.
Sun and clear azure skies on Monday, and look at it now.
I think I was just tired. I like and need my sleep, and lots of it, to function properly.

Im back here now, to the usual.
Waiting for March. Hopefully March will be my month.
God, pleeease let March be my month!
Even moreso as exam results are coming out then. Ooh and i have The Go! Team to look forward to.

And Grrr!! Stupid Internet Explorer and/or Blogger.
I've only just discovered that in IE my blog sidebar doesnt display properly. All the links are missing!
So I urge all my IE using readers to run along to here and download FireFox. Its Free! What more could you ask for?

Anyway, im going to go and attempt to learn my Alzheimer's "for dummies" guide ready for a presentation tomorrow.
And dont Biology teachers know that Googling "Alzheimer's" will give many websites with the "causes of", "symptoms" and "treatments" that they set as our criteria for said presentation. Whats the bet that he will be listening to and then marking a whole bunch of the same website printout?

Oh nearly forgot! Remember the Geek-Jock war? Well it seems post war hatred still exists. Grafitti-ed on the wall near the entrance to the geek side for almost a whole term now has been the message,

"No Jocks beyond this point! Dick-heads!".

It was only today that i noticed a reply that read,

"Facking Geeks"

*shakes head* cant even spell their favourite word...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Oh thats funny!

    Facking Geeks?!?! HA!

     
  • At 6:22 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Surely "FAQing geeks" is a bit more apt?

    London? London no tell me? [I'm not sure what face I'm pulling at you, but trust me, it's not a good one] Anyone would think you didn't want to meet the complete stranger.

    Admittedly yesterday wouldn't really have been the best time, although I'm not sure when would be.

    But next time you come let me know, so I can show you just how boring life in the city really can be.

    And isn't snow that doesn't settle crap? And sleet's just terminally bored rain. Although it's quite odd noticing that different parts of London get different version of the same weather - all of them dismal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home