ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

(Another) One of those days...


You get home after a not so good day and still have half of it to go.
You decide to blog a bit to 1, procrastinate and 2, de-stress.
You turn your ancient 233mhz processor crappy computer on and sit for 14, (yes 14!) minutes to finally get Blogger up. Slow piece of crap.
You decide to give in to those annoying "bubbles" that pop up every second asking you to clean up your disk space.
Then you get a Norton AV pop-up telling you that you have a lovely trojan horse roaming around your hard drive. NAV then tells you its unable to repair the infected file. (Well what bloody good are you then?!)

And that wasn't what i was going to originally moan about!

I got the results of that Chem mock back today, I got a B. No matter how much revision I do, i just cant seem to push it up to an A. How very very annoying. Possibly as annoying as being stuck in a house with Traci Bingham. "Oh my god Dennis! Thats Awful!" *shudders*
Then I had a Bio mock which wasnt exactly easy. Again i cant tell how i have done but will find out tomorrow. *crosses fingers*
And then, im just about to leave to get the bus home and my bag breaks. (I could laugh if i wasnt so pissed off, because it is really quite comical)

The metal clip on the strap snaps as im trying to bang it back into place.
Metal clip.
Snaps right into 2 bits.
As im just about to get the bus home.
Bloody Ted Baker.

Luckily i managed to find a its-smaller-and-probably-not-as-hard-wearing-but-it-will-do replacement in Topman.

Im going to bed.
Yay!
My favourite place in the whole world!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    What an awful day!

    At least it didn't start raining down on you as your book bag broke.

    Thank God for the small things in life! =)

    Your computer is... Old. You're right you can't play Age3 on it! You should steal some money from your folks, and buy a new one.

    Joking, of course.

    By the way who is Ted Baker?

    And I also find my bed to be my most favourite place in all the world. Well, right before I fall asleep at least. And other times... but I won't get into that.

    G'night Azuric! Sleep well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home