ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006



"Oh Lord, won't you buy me a...sexy, fast Bent-ley,
all my friends drive...um..er... have cars,
I must make amends,
So Lord, won't you buy me a sexy, fast Bentleeeyyy..."

I've just watched Top Gear for the first time ever and actually thought it was really good. I've steered clear in the past because Jeremy Whatshisface used to annoy me.
I don't know why he did, I just seemed to have had it set in my mind that he did.
Maybe he was rabbiting on when I was in a bad mood one time.

The Bentley wasn't on it (unfortunately), its just that that is my favourite car.
So remember that if you ever feel like buying me a present.

Lets not talk about revision because it's disturbing.
I decided to take a break from it on Sunday and Monday as I had become so pressurised and unproductive.
And there was that whole breakdown-fed-up, no-food, no-sleep rampage so stressed mope on stairs tantrum thing.

So yes, over the Bank-Hols I went to my cousins house which was fun. Went to town and thus was made to do the guard-bags, sit in corner and wait for us to look at everything but then buy nothing thing, by all the girls.
The dads were almost as worse!

I did however buy a nice belt for only 100 and this cool, grey, bag for 500. What a bargain.

I am of course talking in pennies since said items were purchased from Primark - c'est l' etiquette vouz -na savez pas.

After that and nearly dying of starvation, and surviving a monsoon, and learning that its really not a good idea to run through a water-logged car park full of puddles in a pair of converses
(And why do they have holes in the bloody sides?!), we went to the Bhaktivedanta Manor Hare Krishna temple.

Its one of my favourite places in the world.

Both the Manor, which used to be the home of George Harrison (yes, of The Beatles), and the grounds are massive and so beautiful. I can still remember the view from the boat-shed overlooking the lake when I went a few summers ago - so amazingly breathtaking.

And all the monks and devotees are really nice and friendly, people from all over the world.
My sister even fulfilled her new challenge to herself of finding a Japanese person everywhere she goes last Janmashtami.
(I keep trying to explain to her that they are not an endangered species but she still gets excited whenever she finds one)

Pics are on Flickr. I couldn't get that many as it was pouring with rain.

Im off to eat, see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home