ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Saturday, June 03, 2006


I am feeling [Tired, Content, Stronger]

Wow, it's so unbelievably warm, even at 7:41 PM.

Despite having done hardly any work today, im quite tired. I think its both the heat and the mental fatigue from revision.

I've been a bit worried with myself regarding revision. Even though I have 4 exams in the next 4 days I cant bring myself to revise hard enough.

I've lost all motivation and focus. I don't feel at all how I did last year for my AS exams or in January for those modules, even though these are my finals!
Maybe I've burnt out.
Like people who work in The City do when they get to 40 and have made their millions.
Or maybe it will kick-in after I've actually had my first exam.
I hope.

I watched the match today, how great was that for the final pre-WC friendly. I couldn't help feeling sorry for the Reggae Boys though.

I've decided Im going to try and be a little more open about blogging my feelings and whatnot, like a certain someone said, "what is the blog, if not a shoulder?".

That was the original intention when I started ObAz, but it becomes harder when it becomes more than just a web log and your readers become more than strangers.
But the latter is a good thing, and I appreciate and am thankful for it.
Plus there was/is the (probably unnecessary) fear that somehow someone from reality will find it and recognise that Azuric is infact someone they know.

Mum has gone away for the weekend with my Aunt to my Grandmothers house. She'd been wanting to go for a while now and I think it will be good for her to take a break.
My Sister has also gone away for the weekend, for a friends party at some club in central London.
I was invited.
Except im not 21, and I have A level exams.
Oh Joy!

Last night my Father, my Sister and I went out to eat as Mum had left, and we had an okay time. Despite dad being in a bad mood initially (tired from work no doubt), when we got there we had a general chit-chat and it was good. He asked me how my revision was going and which exams were coming up, and what my worst subject was.
I know he has good intentions, and despite the fact that I have uncles who take more interest in what I do, I know he means well.
I dont have the perfect father, fact. But I am lucky to have my dad. And the strength is in accepting life and what it throws at you, and dealing with it.

As everyone is away, its just the 2 of us in tonight, we've ordered a pizza, and then Im going to watch Get Rich or Die Trying because according to my Sister (of all people) its meant to be "really good in a gritty depressing sort of way".
Hmmm.
One shall see.

Bye for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:05 am, Blogger ferox said…

    "I've been a bit worried with myself regarding revision. Even though I have 4 exams in the next 4 days I cant bring myself to revise hard enough."

    I waited until the day before to study for my exams and it showed on two of them. I can't concentrate when it comes to studying. It's bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home