ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Oh for fuck's sake!

Crappy ass Royal bloody Mail.

I've just spent my entire evening listening to music and relaxing, whilst editing covering letters, printing them out along with CVs, addressing A4 envelopes, sealing them, and when I get to 14 out of 17 am I reminded of the shitty size-price increase.

What happens if I've already bought the stamps hey? 32p each first class book of 12, and now thats not even enough to send the letters.

They so didn't make enough of an effort to tell people about the change, nor did they give enough warning of the deadline.

Now I'm left wondering...what will happen to my letters if I just send them anyway?

Arses.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:03 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Apparently there will be lee-way initially while people get used to the idea, so try it. Or they'll charge your prospective employers the excess (hey, it's one way to get attention).

    Are they A4 then?

    Oh and email me the other blog link, as you've very craftily not used the same Blogger account to create it (how utterly fiendish of you).

     
  • At 11:31 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Ooh, being described as crafty and fiendish in just one sentence.
    Mwahahaha (that's my evil laugh, incase you don't get that. I think I've had to much coffee).

    They were A4. But then I spent my afternoon today ripping them open, re-addressing small white envelopes, performing letter-transplant, sticking stamps, and finally posting.

    I thought I'd better not take the risk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home