ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Dear God(s),

I know I've been really lucky recently with all the amazingly good things that have happened, and I am really, really appreciative of it.
Honestly.

But, there is just one more thing that I'm asking for.

And I know I shouldn't be so selfish and should probably ask for world peace or something a lot less amazingly self-indulgent.

But I really, really want it.
You know what it is.

And it's my birthday on Friday.
Please oh please with a cherry on top would you give me this thing.

Thankyou X a million,

Azuric.

X X X

5 Comments:

  • At 12:06 am, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    happy birthday in advance, kiddo, + i really hope you get what you want.

    don't freak about uni, everything is going to be fine. + remember (as soon as i get my new mobile) i'll only be a phone call away, whatever you need : )


    xx

     
  • At 7:03 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    What is it? A BAPE cap?

     
  • At 1:22 am, Blogger Azuric said…

    No :P

    Something I think that even you would like.

    Infact, any self-respecting music lover would.

    Oh my god, how sad. Im blog-checking on my birthday.

    Oh and you've got to be kidding, I'm very much slightly inebriated and WV is so hard to read.

     
  • At 6:54 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    inebriated already and uni hasn't even started yet...tututut.
    I kid of course. I can make no excuses for how drunk I was the other week.


    xx

     
  • At 9:34 am, Blogger Azuric said…

    Hahaha, why? What happened. And where has Ferox gone btw?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home