ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


Hi,

just a quick post to let you know that I am still alive and well...or should that be alive and coping?

Basically, I had a very eventful bank holiday weekend with:

  • The cousins who live in Hertfordshire, CK and CS (see previous post), coming up to stay
  • Us kids going to the BullRing
  • Me buying loads clothes (details in a seperate post, naturally)
  • Me also leaving my debit card in a shop because I was too busy insulting Madonna in a conversation with CK and making the cute sales-assistant smile-laugh at my funny comment to remember to take it out of the chip-n-pin machine
  • My sister ringing the shop to check and eventually finding out I had left it there and that it is now in their safe
  • My sister cracking a really bad joke about how "at least it's safe...literally"
  • Me learning that one must never, ever diss Madonna, because she has ways to get you back
  • My grandmother being rushed to hospital with severe hip pain and suspected Septic-Arthritis
  • My family and cousins making a rushed journey down to Kent on Saturday night to see her
  • Mum and me high-fiving in the car each time a great hard-house track came on Radio 1 in the car on the way, much to the annoyance of everyone else
  • Us coming back on Sunday night, still worried
  • Having loads of family politics to top things off because my eldest uncle and his family are acting like fucking twats.
  • Mum crying
  • Lots of lying to CK/CS's parents who were on holiday and kept asking if things were okay and where my gradmother was
  • Lots of swearing
  • Comforting mum
  • CK and CS going back home once their parents had returned and found out
  • Increased amounts of helping out and support
  • Finding out that the doctors suspect cancer only by overhearing a conversation with my mum and idiot aunty.

And that's pretty much the jist of it.

Wow, it wasn't a quick post after all.


P.S. Anyhoo - in response to your comment on the last post - maybe you were looking in the wrong place.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:11 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    "Me learning that one must never, ever diss Madonna, because she has ways to get you back". Yep, karma is a bitch, it gets me everytime. Lily Allen better watch out- she's said tons of terrible things about Madonna.

    And as for your grandmother- I'm really sorry. I hope its not as bad as everyone suspects. Keep your chin up :)


    xx

     
  • At 11:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why thankyou for your complimentary comment over on my blog & the link on yours, very kind.

    Sorry to hear about your grandmother's health problems, I hope it doesn't turn out to be what they suspect.. xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home