ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Monday, October 30, 2006


God why am I on here when I really should be working?

I have so much to do, and time just seems to fly by here.
Infact I think I only have 3 free weekends from now until Christmas!

Anyway, I'll start work at 5 so that gives me 40 minutes to do other stuff like blog, although should I? No one seems to read or write posts these days

Anyway - yesterday:

I met my cousin for lunch in Covent Garden. We arranged to meet at 1 and I so underestimated the greatness of the Piccadilly line. I ended up getting there half an hour early. To kill time I walked around Covent Garden Market for a while and past those weird people who dress up as statues and stand around, although one of them was reading a text message which I thought was hilarious.
After about 10 minutes of that I was tempted by the shops, especially the infamous H&M Covent Garden - my bank balance's worst nightmare. It has one of the best men's sections of all the Hennes and is so funky.
I was just browsing and having a look at a few things and ended up buying a jacket.

I know!
Im so bad.
But they had student discount for October only, and they accepted my anti-NUS Imperial card which was like a sign!
And plus I've wanted a blazer type jacket like that for ages and it was nice, and not bad for £36. Its courdroy and dark brown. Yum yum.
I don't think I'll be telling mum about it though. I will be murdered if she finds out I've been using my overdraft for unnecessary shopping.

After leaving H&M I met up with my cousin who had been waiting at the underground for 5 minutes (oops!) and then we went on the hunt for a nice pub to eat in. We couldnt find anywhere cheap and nice there so began walking towards Leicester Square.

On the way we came across the Avenue Q Theatre. I really want to go see it!
I was telling her it's meant to be really good and then we both laughed as we saw the poster advertising it on the side of the theatre - the one with the caption "something big is arriving" (wonders if Anyhoo knows which one I'm on about?).


We found a really nice pub just up the road from the theatre - The Round Table, where I had the nicest fish 'n' chips. Mmmmm!
Lunch was spent catching up and talking, and it turns out she's been on a few dates with my sisters friend who she met at my sister's birthday (a.k.a the night of poultry textation). It will be so cool if they get together!
After grub we went window shopping for a bit and then said our good-byes as I hoped on the tube at Piccadilly and she walked back to Leicester Square.

I got back home at about 4pm and then went to the gym for an hour before coming back to have dinner with friends in another corridor.

And that's about that.

Ooh and I also found out that a guy who I used to go to school with is staring in Wicked. He's the worlds biggest prick, but if he get's famous, there's my "guess who I used to go to school with".

3 Comments:

  • At 12:20 am, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Embarassingly, while I did happen to attach a copy of Schadenfreude (not the best AQ song, but it was apt) to an email earlier, I'm not sure which poster you are referring to (unless the something big was "the world's biggest prick" and even then...).

    And I used to go to school with one of the policemen in Heartbeat.

     
  • At 11:55 am, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    I went to school with Debbie from Emmerdale and she was actually one of my best friends at the time. We used to sit on the wall outside the gym together after school and wait for our parents to pick us up because we were not cool enough to get the bus home at age 11.


    xx

     
  • At 11:57 am, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    Oh, and also, my cousin is an extra in Casualty, Dr. Who and Torchwood. And my second cousin played one of the patients (who turned out to be a primary character) in Where The Heart Is several years ago.

    So yeah, Azuric and Anyhoo, I win ;-P.


    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home