ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Booyaka-sha!


Bon matin et bonne année.

Just taking a quick break from my horrifyingly large amount of revision because I'm about to have a mental breakdown.

I haven't blogged in ages I know, but can't allow myself to do it right now as then I'll get nothing done.

However...here are a few things for you to look forward to:

Hong Kong photos will be uploaded on Flickr accounts sometime this week

Hong Kong will be discussed, possibly in the 3 Random Things format

A special Back Home edition of 3 Random Things

A Uni edition of 3 Random Things

My quest to find the new Bring-on-Summer track

And now I'm going to leave you with my favourite track of the moment - I can imagine some of you are going to hate it, and especially as it's used some classic samples, and to be honest, I thought it was rubbish at first too, but now....now I LOVE IT!



This is the key that makes us wind up...

Blog you soon,

Azbo

2 Comments:

  • At 6:18 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Are you advocating the return of yodelling?

     
  • At 10:08 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Yodellayhi-hoo!

    What did you think of the song?
    Beatilicious isn't it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home