ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Azzys back, baby!


Boo!

Long time no proper post so here goes...

I'm so annoyed with this stupid essay I've been having to write but have now managed over 900 words out of the 1000. I'm just on the conclusion, then it will be all done!
Hopefully I will get it out the way by the weekend.

Eugh I have so many lecture notes to do as well.

I checked my emails for the first time in a while today and was overwhelmed with important meeting notices - it only occured to me today how much I've got myself involved with.
The 3 of us year reps have to address the year tomorrow and attend a meeting on Friday, and another with University staff in a few weeks time.
On top of that I have Hindu Soc meetings every wednesday and am a promoter for one of the biggest shows that the Uni puts on each year.
I was also involved with the RAG fashion show but think I will have to pull out because I just can't manage everything on top of work.
It's a shame because it would be a good chance to meet people and I'd get to work with one of my friends from another halls who I hardly see nowadays.

God I miss freshers week so much - its so strange. I can't believe almost a third of the year is over. It's just flown right by.
Then again, I do have 6 years at Uni and possibly the rest of my life in London so I don't know why I'm so concerned.


I really want to earn some money somehow.
I can't stand having no money that's free to spend or feeling guilty everytime I do.
And I have no self control. I just see things and want to buy them.

Not good.

Life has just been so crazy and different since Uni started. I'm meeting all these new and random people and hopefully will be doing new things, and going to new places soon.
Still there's one thing that I'm searching for, and that's a relationship. There's no potential here at Uni which is quite a depressing and shit thought.

Thats another reason why I want to get a job - I'd meet people who are older and not students and would have a friend pool there.
Knowing more people equals potential to meet more people!

These are probably all issues that I've been moaning about in previous posts...or over coffee with certain readers, so sorry if you've heard it all before.
These are just the things that are going on in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home