ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Sunday, December 03, 2006




Gooooood morning all!

I'm in a very happy mood this fine Sunday. I can't believe I'm just about to open the 3rd door on my (not so) Advent calendar.

The sun is shining through my window, Christmas songs are playing, life is goooood.

It's December.
Can you believe it?
The 12th month of the year!

In 12 days I'm jetting off to Hong Kong.
And soon after that it will be Christmas!

Also I have heard rumours that Christmas is being done at our house this year! How great is that. Every year, CKs family and my family do christmas together, and we alternate between houses each year. It was meant to be our house this year but up until today it had been decided
by the mums that it would be at CK's house.
I don't think I was meant to know because CK told me on MSN and I rang my mum excitedly to confirm but she was being really vague and was just like oh nothings been decided blah blah blah.

That will be so cool. I don't care how late it is when I get back from HK or how jet-lagged I am, as soon as I dump my bags in the hallway, that Christmas tree is going up!

Oh the weather outside is frightful, and the fire is so delightful, and since we've no place to go...

3 Comments:

  • At 3:01 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    as you know, i hate xmas. but even i will be looking forward to it this year, simply because it means that i'll be able to have some good food and get away from this place for a bit for some serious detox.


    xx

     
  • At 6:11 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Hahaha, YOU my dear, need it!

     
  • At 7:29 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    and since we've no place to go...
    let it sleet, hail and blow.

    It doesn't feel like it's about to be Christmas, but that's possibly because the white stuff falling from the sky appears to be someone's loft insulation. Or maybe it's doing the Belgium thing where every slight opening between buildings has Christmas Markets and so Christmas simply becomes the base state.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home