ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Where were you in '92?


London, I love you.

Carnaby Street, I love you.

I was at Grazia Magazines fashion party in Kingly Court today - 20% every store in the legendary Carnaby Street area...

BUT - I didn't buy squat, and that's NOT why I love it.

I was in 55DSL - an amazing store that is SO ME - check it out if you can - where I picked up FACT magazine - in it was a 7" review for M.I.A's new track XR2 - a collab with Diplo - and IT IS H.O.T. As soon as that beat kicks in, DAMN!
Check it out on her myspace

I love M.I.A - cant wait till the next album drops

I love the underground music/style/subculture - the trouble is knowing where to find it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 am, Blogger Jess P said…

    Someone is a hyperlinker extraordinaire today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home