ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Thursday, December 07, 2006


God I'm having Desi withdrawal symptoms.

I've been listening to the 'desi beats' on my iRiver all afternoon but its so old. I'm so out of the loop. Need to get some new asian-influenced music and soon.

I don't miss home but miss the indian environment.
Maybe it's because I've not seen family in quite a while and also the little things are not surrounding me anymore, like having Star Plus and Sabras radio.
Which is really silly, because I live in London - there are plenty of Asian radio stations and Southall is not that far away (even though it so doesn't compare to Melton Road), it's still, as the guy from Goodness Gracious Me would say, "Indian!".

Eugh, and the Hindu calendar has gone quiet now until Holi next spring.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home