ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hooray!


Yay!

Finally I have finished making my notes for the exam I'm going to have on Monday, and have even revised the first (and smallest) topic once.

Medicine is so cool.
This is the first time I can remember revising for exams and actually enjoying it and finding it interesting...appart from GCSE History and Biology.


And plus I get to learn and then use funky words, like Erythropoiesis.
How geeky does that sound.
Erythropoiesis.
Erythro.
Poiesis.

Erythropoiesis.

Anyway, yes so I'm back home now (although not for much longer), and here are 3 Random things about it:

One.
I can hear owls outside my window at night. I had forgotten about them (and how bloody scary they are) but it's cool all the same. Strange too as you can only hear them from my room.

Two.
I so very badly need a new mattress. Just one night in my old bed and my back was out like that. I have such a bad back for someone my age, it's always aching. And you can literally see the slump in my mattress.
For now I've borrowed my sisters Futon wnich is amazing. Who would have thought a 3 inch thick mat on the floor could be so comfortable?
And it folds away during the day to give plenty of floor-space. I want to get one. But a real Japanese one, not a crappy wooden western one.


Three.
It was really good to see my friends again (well the ones I have seen), and despite everyone falling out with everyone else and me being the only bridge between most of them, it seems like the handfull of people I thought I'd keep in touch with when we all left thought the same.
A, N, B, AT, and M.
And AT seems much closer to me now. Weird that.


Now I'm going to leave you with one of my favourite dance tracks of 2006 - this song is amazing. So smooth and sexy.
I'd describe it as Moloko meets Spiller.
What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home