ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Telly


I've bought a TV.

I've just had to carry it all the way from Argos at the end of Kensington High Street all the way back home.
It's not that it was heavy, just that the box was so big and annoyingly shaped.

Don't they think of how students will have to lug their products all the way home through the busy streets of London when they design the packaging? Fools.

My arms ache so much now, just at the inner-elbows. And my hands actually shake for no reason if I hold them out. Stupidly large box.

Oh and to top it off, I got stuck behind this slow walking woman for ages. Slow walking people are possibly the most irritating things in the world.

While stuck behind her, the lyrics of a certain song came to mind...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    You bought a television? (Digital?)

    You really are going for the leaving home thing aren't you? So what happened to he who just got panicked by the mocks?

    And the first song I thought of was not the ludicrously spelt Ludacris, but this.

    Only it being Youtube I somehow ended up here; were you even born when that was on?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home