ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007


I have this worry in the back of my mind (still!) about who to live with next year.

It seems like other people all have their little groups and I feel that I don't have one.
I'm friends with lots of people.

I also seem to look at what other people have and feel that I need to have that, or get concerned that I don't. Especially when it comes to second year friends and their friends and who they are living with etc.

I'm fearing being left on the shelf.
Although thats silly as my sister and friend just told me, because I have lots of friends everywhere, and so I must be popular.
And not everyone must have a group of best buddies.
And, as I know from when I've asked people, most people haven't even thought about who they're living with next year.

Why do I do that though?

Why do I look for the things missing in my life, and what other people have, and want that?

Even in school, I never had one posse (group for those of you who are not "down with it"), just friends everywhere and N and A as best mates..and M too.

And right now I'm seeing that character trait as a negative thing, but on several occasions A told me in the past that he was jealous of my "social-ness", and how I could "just walk in to a room and talk to anyone".

BASICALLY:

Dont WORRY about all that, because everything happens for a reason, and Maa is looking out for you.

And most people are probably in the same position as you, with no idea.

And you already have 1 person who you're thinking of living with.

And you are a nice person, who (hopefully) people like, and so they would consider living with you.

And at the end of the day its only a house, like in halls where you didn't know anyone at first. You can still see all your friends. And you will grow close to the people you live with.

And stress is an unnecessary waste of time. Enjoy life, live it to the max, seize the day (anymore cliches anyone?), live each day to the fullest, be possitive.

As the great Bob Marley said:

Dont Worry, Be Happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home