ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Monday, April 10, 2006


My my, doesnt time fly when your wasting it.

Revision is going okay.
But in a bid to maintain some sanity, as a result of having a worn-down will-power/self determination level and a bit of the inevitable, I have been procrastinating.

And this time its not camera/Flickr related...because...my camera is broken!
For some unexplainable reason, the morning after I spilt Sherry over it at that party, the lens barrel started making weird sounds and stopped opening. Now when I turn it on, it says lens error and turns itself off.
Of course it cant have possibly to do with the Sherry shower, because it was working fine after that little accident all night.
(Thats my excuse, and Im sticking to it!)

Anyway, said procrastination does have something to do with the wonder that is MySpace!
Its fantastic. I've been on it for 3 days and already have 26 friends, most of which are famous or cool new unsigned artists.
And Im the group leader of 2 groups.
Join now if you havent already - myspace.com
Do it now!
Well actually, finish reading this, then join.

Apart from that, I have been loving LL Cool J's latest "song" featuring Jenny to tha Lo, or J from tha block, or whatever it is she calls herself these days.
It has some excellent production from Jermaine Dupri (JD), and I really like the bass and beats.
However I think the best thing is the part near the end where they have clearly run out of lyrics - z-z-z-za za-za-za zazazaza-za!





3 Comments:

  • At 7:28 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    I only have IE at work, your template is doing funky things!

    Anyway I hate the way LL always licks his lips... ARG! Drives me insane.

    I have Myspace, but I don't use it often. Barely ever really.

    Anyway good luck w/the revisions!

     
  • At 11:10 am, Blogger Azuric said…

    Get Firefox! Its soooo much better.
    Yeah, my blog looks really bad in IE - its designed for FF.

     
  • At 7:57 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    I'm at work, I can't download a new browser! HA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home