ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Saturday, April 22, 2006



Recently it seems that all I do is eat and sleep like a little puppy.

No matter how much I eat, every two hours-ish I feel able to eat a little more.
And, as often happens with the current workload/boredom I just loll-off to sleep frequently throughout the day. But I think thats partially down to my stupid Haemoglobin not carrying enough iron also.
Whilst googling for the above picture, I also found this little fella...


...who's blissfully unaware that hes showing his little fella!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:31 am, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    Awww, how adorable.
    + I know what you mean about dozing off all the time. I've been doing so ALOT recently.
    After I got back from a 3 day Model UN conference in February (in which myself and the rest of the team only got about 4 hours sleep total) I got about 5 slips for being late to class because I just shuffled around all day (not mention all the kipping I did in classes). And it just seems like ever since then, I haven't been able to get back on track.
    All I want right now in life (other than to pass my exams), is to sleep and be warm.


    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home