ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Thursday, September 21, 2006


Oh gawd. Only eight days left at home.

Eight!

The hallway is full of my crap. Boxes and bags of stuff.
I've spent so much time (and money) recently buying stuff for uni.
Like a wok.

I own a wok.

I met N today in town for a good-bye lunch as she leaves tomorrow.
She seemed really quiet and out-of-it, which is so not her.
The thought of leaving home and going was clearly having an effect on her.
It's not set in for me yet, and I'm wondering when it will.

We mostly talked about how great it's going to be once she gets there and settles in, and I'm a little envious that I'm one of the last people I know to go.
Most people are already there, living it up and meeting people, having fun, and (a certain one of them) blogging it all.
And the rest go this weekend.

As we were saying our good-byes she gave me a card which was so sweet. She told me that she'd almost cried when writing it. (awwww!)
I asked her if it was okay if I opened it later or whether she wanted me to open it now but she said that I could open it whenever I wanted so I waited till I got home.

Before lunch I met M, G, NT, and J and a few other friends for a good-bye coffee in Starbucks which was worth going for.

Anyway I'm really tired and this post is already all over the place so excuse me...

5 Comments:

  • At 10:54 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    So how did it go, Mr Face-for-radio?

     
  • At 9:03 am, Blogger Azuric said…

    I missed it!

    HA!

    It was pre-recorded on Monday (I think) and was to be used in the 7-8am bulletin on the breakfast show.

    I was in bed fast asleep.

    I don't know how much of my interview he would have actually used because he found me through a friend he had already interviewed and asked me to reccomend two others.
    It was a piece about going to/going back to university.

    And you? Are you "freeeeee!" now?

     
  • At 5:48 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    No.

    Don't ask.

    Which radio station was it?

     
  • At 10:41 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Your tutor is nice.

    Club Asia.

    So, when will you be free?

     
  • At 2:46 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    No, on holiday.

    Club Asia? Never heard of it, but then London has so many radio stations that the pirates resort to trying to overpower Radio 4.

    [Checks] AM? Does that meaning anything other than morning anymore?

    29th. Or 6th. Or...?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home