ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Three Random Things


One
I think I should start listening to my dad.
He always moans at me for wearing my jeans low as I "walk in all the dirt and then bring it inside".
He can't see how it's fashionable in any way, but it's not like I do it on purpose.
I can't help it if they slip down my waist a little. I'm an in-between size.
Anyway, the other day, I was at the checkout at ASDA when I noticed a brown mushy substance which I can only hope was mud on the bottom of my jeans.

Two
I'm going to be on an Asian London Radio breakfast show on Thursday. How not really very exciting.

Three
Err. I did have a Three when I started this.
As I can't remember what it was, I'll replace it with how exciting it's getting. I have about 10 days left till I move, and it's getting crazy.
On a related note, mum took me to Tesco's for student shopping and I got some quite funky stuff. And there were some students who I kept crossing paths with.
One of which who was quite cute.
But they've come, and I'm going (hey hey, there's an inuendo for you!).
Oh, funnily enough I've remebered the original Three - I went to GAP the other day, and the sales asistant girl was really good looking.
Well that's the jist of it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home