ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Does anyone know how I can get eye-liner off?

Oh my god I've just had one of the best nights ever since I've moved to London! This Halloween has made up for the 18 previous ones that I hadn't celebrated for.

I never ever ever thought in all my life that I'd be on a tube bandaged up shaking buckets in rich people's faces.

There are photos for those who know where to look.

And my costume kicked butt, even if I do say so myself. I got so many compliments, and so many looks.
The look this one old lady gave me was price-less!
And the children - most of them loved my costume, but I scared two, bless. Although maybe not as much as the crowd of girls at Kensington Underground on the platform.

And as well as having heaps of fun, we raised so much money for a childrens hospice, go us!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:33 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Does anyone know how I can get eye-liner off?

    Try using a tongue.

    No, seriously, apparently it works.

    You can tell I went to college with a load of goths, can't you?

     
  • At 9:20 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    the pictures really are hilarious. soon you'll have the honour of seeing me in the kinky little nurses outfit i wore for halloween. i'm so glad it was a good night for you too : )


    xx

     
  • At 10:23 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Having just seen the pics:
    A. That isn't eyeliner.
    B. It actually kinda suits you.
    C. You have very dainty fingers.
    D. I would mock you for the mess, including the chair rolled over your towel, but, well, glass, house, stone.

     
  • At 1:38 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    A. Not all of the black is, but I did have some on.
    B. Er...thanks?
    C. I do.
    D. Not my room actually but you'd have laughed if you'd seen it after the costume making process.

    This totally made up for not doing anything for the pirate party!

     
  • At 1:41 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    And I've just added more...

     
  • At 10:59 am, Blogger Jess P said…

    where do i see these pictures anyway??
    i wanna see boys in eyeliner.

    haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home