ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Saturday, February 10, 2007


Homigodhomigodhomigod!!

On Monday we start cutting people up!

How exciting!

Yup, we start Anatomy finally, and get Cadavers between the 10 of us.

Last time we were examining cadavers, I was nearly sick - when I pulled my hand out of the pulmonary cavity, there was bits of body on it - GROSS!!

And the smell of Formaldehyde rising from several cadavers in one room.

I hope I'm not the token fainter.

Infact, I don't know how I'm going to be a doctor, I can't take vomit and rectal excretions at all.


Oh and here's an interesting fact to share with the family at the dinner table:

There is such a thing as Rectal Vomiting.

My third year friend was telling me about when he was on firms and was watching his supervisor give a patient a Digital-Rectal examination. Apparently, if the anal sphincter collapses during this, as can often happen, intestinal contents spray out everywhere.

GROSS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home