ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Oh my god! Major cringe-ation alert!

I was planning on going home the weekend after this coming one as it's my mums birthday the Wednesday before, but have been more or less asked not to because my mum is planning a speacial Women only party (don't worry, we're celebrating her birthday this weekend anyway now).

My sister sent me the invitation letter that my mum and her had written for it today and "oh my god":



[Azzy's Mum's] 24hr Pyjama Party


Strictly censored – under 18’s, OAPs and MALES not permitted.
Bring ID for easy entrance.

Dress Code: Seriously Sexy
Anything your parents would have disagreed with when you were younger
For example minis, hotpants, cleavage, make-up, whatever you dare!

Where: [Azzy's Mum's] House
[Azzy's address]

When: All day, all night!
Starting from Saturday 6PM on 24th February through ‘til Sunday PM

What to bring:
A bottle [not milk]
Comfy loungewear to change into
Something comfy to sleep on
Toothbrush + towel
Fresh undies for the next day
Old photos
Jokes and memories from the past


CRINGE!!

And quite what they plan to do with my dad I don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home