ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Monday, February 12, 2007

I've done it.

I think I've found my sound for the summer.

Admittedly this attempt has been rather half-arsed as since I've been at uni I've been listening to the radio a lot less.

And there is no reference to Sun/Summer in the track.

And it's about a dead guy.

But this track, that I've heard quite a few times now, has a nice Summery feel to it and reminds me of driving around in the summer, windows down, or walking around town sipping on a Frappacino, and just Summer-Summer-Sun in general...



Tupac - Pac's life.

Meh, it's only February. This will do for now.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 pm, Blogger ferox said…

    I can't wait for summer. Probably only another two months until it warms up!

    I made a new blog so check it out.

     
  • At 12:06 am, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Wasn't that a Blur song originally, Park Life?

    No, seriously, it's what the girl in it is singing; just listen. And are the corpses in your lessons as profligately musical?

    WV: dozynaa

     
  • At 6:34 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Yeah 3rd term is always hot and sweaty. Just how I like it. (Well maybe not the sweat, omg and the tube sandwiched between peoples arm pits...ewww)


    The girl (Ashanti) is singing "Pac's life" as in Tupac's life (he was a famous rapper that was shot dead in the 90s and there's loads of conspiracy surrounding his death. Wiki him. Also - 19 seconds into the song is a subliminal/backwards secret message with him saying something. Youtube it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home