ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Happy Valentines Day

If you're single, if you're not, all the same happy VD.

I've decided not to notice the day this year, and so far it's been working. Appart from all the annoying couples on the tube. If ever the phrase "get a room" could be better used...

Apparently I've recieved a card at home, from a home post stamp. Which is really annoying. This has been happening for the past few years now, and I never know who the sender is.
Why don't they just tell me who they are?
And who can it be?
All my school friends from my year are at uni in other cities, or not the people who would send me a card.
And I dont think the ones in the year below have my address.

Hmmmm...

Anyway, heres a big and a little kiss from me:

Xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home