ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006


Arrrgghhhh!!!

Bloody hell.

I've filled up my iRiver!

All 40 Gigs of it!

I cant believe it.

How can one person have that much music?

I never thought Id fill it up.
An MP3 hard-drive is like tap water - its always there, but you never think you'd run out.

Then again, I should have known Id have to pay for my musical promiscuosity one day.

But what to delete?

What to delete?!

Deleting music is a sin!

...I feel dirty.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    No backing up to the computer? Don't delete, just upgrade!

    I never thought I would fill up my 250 gig drive, but alas... I have filled up 230 gigs so far. Don't ask with what, you prolly don't wanna know!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home