ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Sunday, June 18, 2006


I shouldn't be here.

I shouldn't be doing this.

I hate this feeling.

Guilty because Im not revising.
But innocent because I just cant bring myself to do anymore.

Its so horrible though.
No matter how much I've done and do, I still cant do this Chemistry Module properly.
I have done practice past papers and just keep getting B's and C's.

Grrr!
I hate this bloody module.
Its not supposed to be synoptic but it so is.
Its even harder than the unit 6 synoptic.

And the mark scheme is so stupidly specific, despite the questions being so vague, its just rediculous.
What, are we just meant to read the bloody examiners mind or something?!

All these plonkers who say A-Levels are getting easier every year can kiss my ketone quite frankly.

I just want to go watch the football and relax.
But I cant.

And my sister just rang from Frankfurt, informing us how the atmosphere is so amazing and her friend and her have made more friends and they're all watching the matches and being friendly and happy and having so much fun la-dee-dah.

Me? Jealous? Never.

Okay okay, so obviously I took a break for both of the England matches, and last night to watch (one of my favourite movies) Save The Last Dance.
But I still felt guilty then.

And I dont even know where Im going with this other than to moan pointlessly.
So I'll stop.

7 Comments:

  • At 2:12 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    "I just want to go watch the football and relax."
    Story of my life. Except I have nothing to revise for and so I've watched plenty of the football.
    I'm insanely jealous of your sister though. How does she get to go to the WC???? Grr...


    xx

     
  • At 4:30 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    OMG solution to my problem - watch the Japan Croatia game! Most exciting 90 mins of the WC I've seen so far. I was jumping on my bed, hands on my head screaming and everything.
    So disappointed with the result though.

    Come on Japan!!

    How have you been anyway stranger?

    Hope all is good.

     
  • At 12:25 am, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Surely the markers should kiss your azine*?

    Simply 59-89-22-34 and with lutetium, carbon and potassium you'll be fine.

    And even if all goes badly, just remember that you'll still be [with the help of some hair straighteners] a 34-54 5-8-53.

    Sorry, had 14-7 on the phone earlier, and it's infectious.

    WV: nsfab
    You're not called ns are you?

    *I've only just got the ring connection, I didn't intend it.

     
  • At 12:25 pm, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Go ahead and indulge, you'll only throw the rest of your life away!

    Joking :)

    HA! I am the king of procrastination, and don't believe in delayed gratificiation.

    But that Save The Last Dance movie is awful! No excuse.

     
  • At 10:48 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    NO way. Portugal v. Iran and USA v. Italy have by far been the best matches so far. Still, I'm glad you had a little cathartic release through the Croatia v. Japan game :)
    I've been....busy. Should be missing for another few weeks too I'm afraid. This is one of the first chances I've had to get online in a while.

    Hope you are keeping well.


    xx

     
  • At 11:29 am, Blogger Azuric said…

    Any:
    Or maybe they could kiss my Aromatic Arsol. ([Also a ring conveniently] My Chemistry teacher is very witty, and he didnt miss the opportunity to use that one.)

    Ahh, 23-68-39 17-68-23-68. Took me a while to get it, shamefully.

    8-8-8-8-1 53 3-19-99 90-53-16!

    And 4-49-31 34-54 5-8-53 requires hair straighteners does it? :-P

    *Wonders what ns could stand for*

    Rob:
    :O How can you say that?! Okay, its a little cheesy, but it's so cool. The dance moves are wicked, and the soundtrack...dont even get me started.

    IFB:

    Wasn't able to catch them as I was revising. :-(

     
  • At 12:22 am, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    7-8 42-75!

    I should never have started this (and I have to stop before I start basing codes in valencies).

    And are arsoles aromatic?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home