ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Thursday, November 09, 2006


My god, so much to say. What an eventful day. I think the best way would be a special edition of:

Three Random Things

One.
I think I have a stalker.
For the 3rd or maybe 4th time now, I've been rung by a with-held number.
I answer but the caller says nothing. It then hangs up after I shout the 3rd "HELLO?!"
It happened again just moments ago and this time I could vaguely make out voices of other people talking in the background.
Why don't you just talk to me whoever you are?!

Two.
God why does this always happen to me? I got a text today from a female friend I've known for a few years now.
Only she clearly didn't mean to send the text to me.
Here's what it said:
"I had senior 1 too! Cudnt be arsed for questions 15-25, i jst slept lol.
Its such a waste of time! Sum qs wer easyish tho.
Ah [Azuric] so fit! Ws jst thinkin bt hm!x"
She hasn't realised she sent it to me yet. And I think I'm just going to pretend I never recieved it.

Three.
Okay there's actually four things. And the next two are both important so:

Three A.
I met In Full Bloom today!
It was so cool to. Much easier than I thought it'd be and I think (and hope) we got on really well. We were chatting like we were proper friends. Which I guess we are, despite the fact that this was the first time we'd met.
We both thought it was so random and cool that her just clicking on "next blog" at the top of hers led her to mine, and from just that, months later there we were, chatting over coffee.

Three B.
Mum's are just so great sometimes.
I was feeling a bit down yesterday and so explained to my mum that I was and why when I spoke to her over the phone that evening.
I'm quite good at self-analysing myself I've discovered, and just talking to her made me feel so much better.

Basically I think I was feeling a little bit jealous of J.
I don't know why I felt threatened by him. I think it's to do with the whole him getting with D thing. Not that I wanted D or anything. I don't find her attractive.

There seems to be so much of a focus of getting into a relationship here what with everyone asking if you've found a girl friend yet and who you fancy. It's so school playgroundish.
I got really pissed off and upset when my uncle asked me that through my aunty who I was talking to over the phone on tuesday night.

No I haven't got a girlfriend yet. Why? Does that make me a loser?

I explained this to mum and she made me feel so much better. It was like I was seeking for someone to say that it's okay if I don't.
She asked me if I was even looking for a relationship right now and the truth is I'm not.
I've been here 6 weeks.
I have 6 years ahead of me.
Right now I just want to make friends and have a good time.

Then she was saying things like, "It's not like you're ugly. You're a good-looking boy. You could have a 100 girlfriends after you if you wanted." - awww shucks mum.

She then told me that it was better if I didn't get into a relationship just yet because then I wouldn't concentrate on working and added, "Your dad was chasing 100 girls and look where that landed him", which I thought was a bit of a jab (*wonder's if they've had an argument*).

Right I'm hungry so basically yeah, I'm feeling much better now.
I know that having a relationship right now is not what I want.
If it happens it happens and wicked, but I'm not going to go and search for one for now.

P.S. NEWS JUST IN:
According to my cousin CK, text-friend has liked me for a year, apparently it was so obvious. So very slowly it's making sense. The thing is I know text-girl through CK but now I'm good friends with her and CK hates the "stuck-up arrogant cow".

6 Comments:

  • At 8:51 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    ah yes, we did get on quite well, didn't we? : )

    as for the whole "getting a girlfriend" thing, take your time, you're in no rush. and why should you be? we all have a million other things to focus on right now, because it's only the first year, and the first year (socially)is all about establishing strong friendships. relationships are a secondary thing. if a worthwhile one comes along, then great, but if one doesn't..who cares?

    as for the stalker? didn't this happen once before with that girl who tracked you down on myspace? : )


    xx

     
  • At 6:12 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Oh yeah, that girl! I just can't get rid of her.

     
  • At 6:51 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    "Your dad was chasing 100 girls and look where that landed him"

    I take it you didn't point out that that he ended up married to your mother.

    And stalking you; that sounds like a good idea. Except you'll know it's me because I'll hang up before you answer so I don't have to pay for it.

    The stuck-up arrogant cow might actually be very devious; A sends a text to B that lets B know that A likes B, but does it in such a way that B assumes it was intended for C. A gains by not having to risk outright rejection in forcing B to say "I like you as a friend", yet makes B aware thus potentially prompting B to reciprocate. Cunning, n'est-ce pas?

    But expected and unintended praise can be good (I was on the phone to my brother when a friend of his asked who he was talking to. When told it was his brother, she asked, loud enough that I heard, "The fit one? Very pert arse?", which was shortly followed by a long silence from all of us and then she asked "did he hear that?" adding something muffled as she fled the room. Even on the phone you could tell there was mutual blushing. And I don't think her assessment was too accurate. Worryingly it's not the only instance of "he heard?" from his friends).

     
  • At 7:53 pm, Blogger Jess P said…

    Oh dear.
    How is it that everyone out there seems to be having a more exciting time with life than I am? And how is it also that everyone is living my dream of going to school outside of North America? This sucks.

    Regarding girlfriend sitch--I think that you are playing it smart by not looking for anything. That's when all the most fun things happen anyways!

    PS you're so lucky for meeting Karla. I've always wanted to meet one of my bloggy friends. Perhaps I will stalk you all from afar.

     
  • At 1:17 am, Blogger Azuric said…

    Any:
    I thought it, knew that's not what she meant, and decided not to point it out.

    Reverse charge? But then that would be reverse stalking wouldn't it? Plus I wouldn't accept.

    The text-girl. Cunning as that may be, I don't think she has it in her and I don't think she'd do that.

    BUT!!

    She must have realised about 4 hours later that she sent the text to me and so sent me this text:

    Hey u ok? Omg jst realised that i sent u a msg that ws meant 4 my m8! Basically this realllly fit guy called [Azuric] came to our school yday, giving a talk on gap yr scheme. Dnt worry it wasnt bout u! How embarrasing lol. I jus rote [Azuric] n then without thinkin jst sent u the msg. Hope ur ok tho. Xx tb x

    So I'm not sure now.

    My name is so rare, it seems unlikely that a guy with the same name happened to come to their school randomly.
    And why would her friend and her be having a text conversation about him the next day?

    But on the otherhand, why would they be talking about me...if it was really me?
    And her explainatory text to me was so calm and normal and plus I spoke to her completely normally about an hour afterwards about uni applications and uni life and she didn't act weird or bring it up at all.
    She could only do that if what she said was true right?

    You are so modest. I'll have to give you some vanity when I see you.

    Jessica:
    Hello and welcome to the blog!

    I've decided today that I feel the same. Relationships are so annoying.

    Join my list of stalkers by all means. For some reason I seem to have a few.

     
  • At 1:37 am, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    oh as if.
    sure its a pretty good explaination, but your name is SO, SO rare I'm just not buying it. sorry. she loves you. accept it : )


    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home