ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006


I'm tired of waiting and generally pissed off.

I want to meet someone. And have a relationship. With love and affection.

Can someone please tell me where I can find this that I desire so greatly.

It's almost December, which means soon it will be a new year, which means I won't have fulfilled a new years resolution that I made ages ago on a certain someone's blog.

Well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad I guess, I got the grades, I got to Uni, but still...I'm fucking bored with being single.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:45 am, Blogger ferox said…

    Isn't that what we all want?

     
  • At 12:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't succeed in that resolution. I guess there is still one month left, but I'm not going to be holding my breath.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home